Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Well, it's been a while...Why, you ask?  Because I'm having an adventure! 

So I raced and I didn't die.  Obviously.  It went as expected, time-wise but I placed higher than I expected.  I still came nowhere but better I hoped.  And the really cool part was I won two raffles.  (I really should start playing the lottery)  And it's cool stuff too.  A computerized bike fit - just like the pros - and a bike tune up.  I must say, I can totally do a tune up but it takes me forever and it just isn't any fun.  (I can also change the oil in my truck but I don't do that myself either) so getting it done for free is a total SCORE!! So yippee!!! On the down side though, I have strained, sprained, or otherwise injured my rotator cuff.  So no more racing for a while.  No more swimming either:(  And I've been told I can run eventhough my knee is sore too but that just feels too bad.  Blah.  So I've gained some weight.  That sucks!  How do people "watch what they eat?"  SERIOUSLY??? The cupcakes are a callin'. 

Speaking of cupcakes ...  hold on I have to put the kids in the tub first.

1 comment: